Traditional & bespoke funeral services
Our traditional and bespoke funeral services allow you to customise the various features involved in a touching, traditional occasion. We make all the necessary arrangements, and include a 24 hour client assistance line to ensure you can contact us when you need to.
Our Services include:
- Liaising with you to gain instruction and requests.
- Liaising with appropriate authorities.
- Removal of the deceased from anywhere within a ten mile radius of our premises in Chatham, including Medway and Gillingham. We are of course happy to travel further but an additional cost may apply.
- A safe resting place for your loved one before and until the special date.
- Caring for the deceased to include hygienic treatment, dressing in personal clothing and use of our private chapel of rest and family room.
- Preparation of all documentation.
- Sending out letters of confirmation.
- Receipt and care of floral tributes.
- Management of charitable donations.
- Provision of a Conductor and four bearers to gently carry the coffin.
- Provision of a funeral car/funeral hearse.
- Provision of limousines.
- Provision of a horse-drawn hearse.
- Service in place other than committal.
- Grave preparation.
- Temporary grave marker.
- Containers for cremated remains.
- Collection and safekeeping of cremated remains for up to three months (if required).
We also have a wide variety of coffins to choose from, with more detailed information on the following ‘coffin and caskets’ pages.
When the person you love is no longer around, keep them close with our special memorial keepsakes. Ashes into Glass. creates stunning ashes jewellery and other mementoes that ensure you can treasure your loved one for ever.
Our traditional funerals are tailored to suit you and your family’s individual needs.